Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A decision.....


Will I or not?
The question arises ever
Everytime the question arises
I get the same 2 answers
But if I follow the one
I have to leave the other
If I follow the one
I will
If I follow the other
I wont
But the question is still virtual
It will come once
And with it will come the answer.
And the answer,
From the two
Will change my life forever n forever.
But one thing let me tell,
With both the answers
Am satisfied and happy.
Anxiously waiting for the question,
For there lies my life's critical decision...

8 comments:

  1. In watever road u travel i wish u the best and happy moments to make u dance with the music of Smile :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one yr :) human mind vividly described....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ nive

    thnx nive... :) :) :) very nicely said yaar..

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with ur question...!!
    m sure u will make the right decision..!!

    well, loved ur blog...!! its my first visit...sorry it took so long, had been busy....

    thx for followin my blog, and hope to see u visiting more too!! :)

    vinay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Leo
    Thnk u vinay...no probs..

    keep blogging....... n visiting too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thnx for your valuable feedbacks :)